Some delicious and nutritious recipes from Lotsoflove Yoga retreat. I didnt really measure anything but heres a guide so you can make your own at home 🙂
Quinoa Broccoli and Feta cheese salad
- Cook the Quinoa, leave to cool.
- You can lightly steam the broccoli or eat raw if you prefer.
- Chop the broccoli
- Chop the Feta cheese into cubes
- Mix the Quinoa, Broccoli and cheese in a bowl
- To make the pesto sauce: Blend some olive oil, cashew nuts, spinach and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Stir in the pesto.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
Homemade nutty coleslaw
- Mix shredded cabbage, grated carrot and chopped red onion in a bowl.
- To make the dressing mix one tablespoon of peanut butter, juice of half a lime, a dash of soy sauce and a teaspoon of garam masala spice.
- Stir in the dressing.
- Add cashew nuts and sesame seeds.
Beetroot and Apple salad
- Grate raw beetroot.
- Cut apples into thin slices
- Mix in some dried cranberries
- For the dressing: Apple cider vinegar, honey and finely grated ginger.
- Stir in dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Curried Butternut Squash
- Cut butternut squash into cubes
- Cook until soft
- Mix some natural yogurt and curry powder together in a bowl
- Pour over butternut squash
Blend together: cooked chickpeas, olive oil and masala spices.
Love Taloola Peach xx